terça-feira, abril 03, 2007

FRASE DO DIA...

«I understand. You found paradise in America, had a good trade, made a good living. The police protected you; and there were courts of law.
And you didn't need a friend of me.
But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Corleone give me justice." --
But you don't ask with respect.
You don't offer friendship.
You don't even think to call me Godfather.
Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you uh ask me to do murder, for money. » - VITO CORLEONE


« I ask you for justice» - BONASERA

3 comentários:

António Conceição disse...

Percebi agora o comentário deixado no meu blog. A menina quer ser "madrinha".
Mas eu não alinho. Eu nunca peço a outros que façam os meus servicinhos.

Anónimo disse...

E aí? Tudo azul? Ou quase...

Rubia disse...

nop!! tudo bem vermelho-sangue!!!!!